What is a Report on Artwork Archive? And, when should you use one?
This recorded webinar goes over how you can grow your career by taking advantage of all the Reports in Artwork Archive.
Whether it’s an inventory report, a polished portfolio page or catalog, tear sheets, branded invoices, or certificates of authenticity, you can create professional-looking reports all in one place and with ease.
Reports help you not only save time but also present yourself and your work more professionally to prospective clients.
In this training session, hosted by a member of the Artwork Archive team, we cover:
- How to create and share a Report.
- How to create Templates for your most used Reports.
- How to use Inventory Reports & Tear Sheets to stay organized in the studio.
- How to create Artwork Labels & QR Code Labels.
- How to use Catalog Pages to prepare for a show or open studio event.
- How to prepare a Consignment Report before delivering work to a new location.
- How to share a Portfolio Page with a gallery or client.
- How to share Certificates of Authenticity to authenticate your work and create provenance.