Want to find the perfect gift for the art lovers in your life?
From stocking stuffers to showstoppers, find something your loved ones will cherish for a lifetime! Look no further than our 2022 Holiday Gift Guide for Artists.
We've scoured the Internet and Artwork Archive's very own Discovery platform for fun and unique gift ideas for the art lovers on your list. Find something truly one-of-a-kind and within any budget!
Check out these gift ideas for budding art collectors, artists, (or yourself), or find your own gift on Artwork Archive's Discovery Page!
Gifts for the artists on your list:
An Online Art Class
For those looking to take their art skills to the next level, an online art class could be perfect! Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes for creatives.
Whether you’re looking for art classes for beginners or the artist on your list is already experienced, find online classes in sketching and sculpting, doodling and design, collage and color, all taught by talented artists and professionals.
A Painting Set
If the artist in your life is an oil painter (and eco-concious), get them this Complete Eco-friendly Artists Oil Paint Kit. This specific kit contains safe and naturally non-toxic paints. When blended with oil, these paints are free of toxins, preservatives, heavy metals, petroleum-centered pigments, and fillers—plus, the packaging is biodegradable!
There's also this watercolor set that comes with its own set of brushes that actually hold water—perfect for the watercolor artist on the go!
A Smart Phone Holder
Is the artist on your list always filming their creative process? Then, this gadget would be perfect for them! Say goodbye to clunky tripods and giant ring lights.
Canvas is a revolutionary patent-pending product that changes the game for your art lover's overhead video creation.
A 1,000 Piece Puzzle
Sometimes artists need a break from their own craft! To overcome burnout and keep their creative juices flowing, many turn to other creative outlets. These puzzles are perfect for that! Choose from a variety of images inspired by famous artists and you'll be sure to make that creative on your list smile.
A Clay Pottery Kit
This at-home clay kit is perfect for a party of two! Join in on the fun yourself and try your own hand at creating something.
The kit provides all the tools you will need to get creative with clay. No kiln or wheel is required!
Let's face it: most art mediums can get a bit messy. Does the artist on your list have a certain pair of sweatpants they slip on every time they walk into the studio? Are they constantly running loads of laundry due to the clay smudges on their shirt? Then they may be in need of an artist's apron.
This one from Amazon comes in at least 7 different colors. Bonus points—it has POCKETS!
High-Quality Artist Paper
The Legion Artist Pad Collection consists of a set of thirteen 9x12 drawing and watercolor pads, including the renowned Stonehenge, Lenox, Yupo and Stonehenge Aqua papers, it offers every artist a glorious range of untouched, unrivaled and, perhaps, unexplored surfaces.
Gift the artist on your list a brand new set of beautiful high-quality paper so they can continue their creative endeavors!
P.S., find even more great gifts from Legion Paper here!
A Stylus Pen for iPad
If the artist in your life prefers to keep things digital, a new stylus pen is a must. For those sketching designs, doodles or projects on their iPad, a pen like this one will give them more control than a finger ever could. This one is compatible with all recent iPad models (minus the Pro).
An Artwork Archive Subscription
The gift of seamless art business management can help a professional artist jumpstart their art business in 2023. Give the artist on your list the gift of organization with a feature-packed, powerful, and easy-to-use art inventory software. They’ll thank you when they make it big!
Gifts for all of the creatives on your list:
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $20
1. For the one on your list who loves all things "spooky":
2. For the person on your list who is obsessed with their dog (aren't we all?):
3. For the holiday ornament collector on your list:
4. For the person on your list who has way too many plants (and want more):
5. For the antique lover on your list:
6. For the person on your list who is always trying a new hairstyle:
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $50
7. For the funky, fashion-forward person on your list:
8. For the person on your list who always has a beverage in hand:
9. For the minimalist on your list:
10. For the person on your list who is always wearing earrings:
11. For the person on your list who is always losing their keys:
12. For the one on your list with a sweet tooth:
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $100
13. For the one on your list who loves making a statement:
14. For the "everything pink" lover on your list:
15. For the one on your list who is always re-decorating:
16. For the one on your list who is always entertaining:
17. For the "groovy" one on your list:
18. For the sentimental one on your list:
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $200
19. For the trinket collector on your list:
20. For your outdoorsy friend who already has enough gear:
21. For the budding art collector on your list:
22. For the one on your list who is always cold:
23. For the mid-century modern fans who would die for an original:
24. For the person on your list who loves the natural vibe:
"Organic Mayhem Wooden Bowl" by Boyd Carson from the 1+1+1 Gallery
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $300
25. For the plant lover on your list:
26. For your friend who always wishes they were at the beach:
"Oyster, Scallop and Clam" by Mary O’Malley-Joyce, 8 x 10 x 1 in, $225.00
27. For the kitchenware lover on your list:
28. For the budding art collector on your list who loves abstract art:
29. For the friend on your list who is in touch with nature:
30. For the flower lover on your list:
31. For the "secret keeper" on your list:
Gifts from Artwork Archive artists under $500
32. For the chic decor lover on your list:
33. For the eclectic art lover on your list:
34. For the one on your list who is always sitting on their patio:
35. For the person on your list who loves love:
36. For the jewelry lover on your list:
37. For the one on your list who always has candles lit:
Gifts from BIPOC Artwork Archive artists ranging from $50-$500
38. For the one on your list who has the best-decorated shelves:
39. For the figure painting lover on your list:
40. For the one on your list who likes making a statement in their home:
41. For the hat lover on your list:
42. For the one on your list who has an ugly blank wall that needs to be filled:
43. For the person on your list who always has a ring on their finger:
"Manos" ring by Ana Gabriela Rodriguez
44. For the one on your list that would love a pop of color:
We hope you find a way to support the artists in your life and community this year!
That can mean buying their artwork, sharing their work online, or even just spending time with them and talking about their new ideas.