In this webinar we’ll cover best practices for applying to artist opportunities including grants, juried shows, artist residencies, public art proposals and art fairs. You’ll hear advice from the artists who’ve won the awards and the people who give them out.
Join Artwork Archive and panelists Judy Cai, Director of NYFA Grants, Josely Carvalho, multimedia artist and recipient of the Pollock-Krasner Foundation Grant, and Elizabeth Keithline, artist, curator, and founder of Wheel Arts Administration, for an engaging conversation on art competition success strategies.
What will we cover?
- How to get the attention of jurors
- What to know when applying for a grant
- Making the most out of your application including grant writing tips
- Advice for applying to artist residencies
- Do’s and don’ts of applying to competitions
- Recommendations for applying to public art projects
- How to make the most out of your award when you win it
- Where to find the best opportunities for your art practice
To view and download the accompanying slides, please click here.
To view the chat transcript from this webinar, click here.
The life of an artist can be made up of no’s. We don’t want you to be overtaken by no’s. After this webinar you’ll throw your hat in the ring with confidence!
"Thrive with Artwork Archive" is a webinar series that highlights popular features and effective workflows within the Artwork Archive platform. You'll come away from these short presentations with easy-to-execute strategies and tips to set your art business up for success.